To become tobacco free for life, each morning, close your eyes and repeat to yourself:
“I am free, I am free, I am free from tobacco or nicotine in any form. My freedom grows stronger every day.”
To increase its power, practice just before falling asleep or as awakening.
Support this Project:
First Medicines is a private service organization and donations are not tax-deductible. To make a tax-deductible donation for project grants through the International Human Rights Consortium, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quickly relieves stress with: The Five Minute Miracle
Because you’ve chosen to
Stop Smoking RIGHT NOW !,
You have undertaken the greatest health-increasing endeavor known to humanity.
Your body’s amazing capacity for resilience begins to restore lung tissue almost immediately.
In time, your entire body will return to a state as though you had never smoked at all!
To help make your change to a nonsmoker easy & permanent, follow these simple guidelines:
- Drink LOTS of Water. Your body will be flushed of nicotine in 3-5 days. You can help this cleansing by drinking 1 gallon of water each day. You can also help refresh your body by taking frequent showers to rinse the nicotine away from your skin.
- Create a Nonsmoking Environment. Remove all cigarettes, ashtrays, lighters, and other accessories from your environment. Clean the smoke odor from clothing, drapes, and furniture. In a matter of days, you will be able to smell the freshness that results. If you smoked in your car, clean out the ashtray and fill it with coins. Add a dime for every cigarette you don’t smoke, then buy yourself a treat at the end of the week.
- Avoid Smoking Environments. For 21 days steer clear of clubs or other environments where smoking is prevalent. Soon you will find even the desire has gone away.
- Take Up a New Hobby. You’ll need to occupy your hands and your mind with some activity. Sketching, Origami, Yoga, Martial Art, Ballroom Dancing all engage both body and mind and help secure STRESS Relief.
- See Yourself as a Nonsmoker this time Next Year. Look to the future and the gains you’ve made. See yourself celebrating your success smoke-free.